• Mon – Fri, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Closed Weekends/Federal Holidays
• Hours of operation: Saturday-Thur, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. / Friday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
• Resume RV and tent camping to 100% occupancy
• Recreation Lodging (Cabins/Cottages) will slowly phase back in to regular occupancy as staffing in the housekeeping department increases; we currently have a staff shortage.
• Resume 100% occupancy/rental of all outdoor pavilions
• Resume 100% occupancy/rental of Club 9 banquet/conference building
• Resume table/chair/table cloth rentals
• Resume regular operations in Lodging Office to include: building occupancy, restrooms, coffee service and water fountains
• Resume regular occupancy/use of Comfort Stations
• Open daily as advertised: Sun-Thur, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Fri/Sat, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
• Resume regular service delivery, occupancy and services, to include arcade area, mini golf, driving range, on site outdoor activity pavilions (game table pavilion and program pavilion-billiards, ping pong, foosball, etc.) bathrooms
• Resume regular seasonal group activities and programs with no restrictions: bonfire/hayride, arts & crafts, outdoor movies, etc. (these all take place outdoors.) Calendar of events available at the Lodging and Community Recreation offices.
• Resume equipment rental program: bikes, coolers, cots, general camping equipment, picnic packs, and inflatables
• Resume operation of unmanned Fitness Center following Adventure Zone daily hours of operation.
• All playgrounds open with no restrictions
• Bark park, athletic fields, green spaces, nature trail all open with no restrictions
POINT PATIENCE MARINA
• Open Wed – Sun 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Resume regular building occupancy and service delivery with dry and wet transient space/slip rental, retail and rental equipment services
• Drinks, bait, tackle and ice available for purchase
• Steam pots, dip nets and coolers available to rent
MIKE AND ED’S CAMP STORE
• Open Thursday – Sunday; 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Available items: drinks, snacks, ice, bait, ice cream, and varius camping related items and NRC Solomons souvenirs
1. Swimming Pool Complex
Will remain secured pending the hire of required lifeguards to meet facility safety requirements. There is a nationwide shortage of summer lifeguards.
2. Riverside Beach
- Open Friday – Sunday/Holidays from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Operations are weather condition dependent
- As additional lifeguards become available, resume boat rental operations and expand hours of operation/weekday service delivery
- Resume normal patron load on the beach-no restrictions
- Return furniture to beach for patron use
- Open 24/7
- No patron load restrictions
- Operations are weather-condition dependent