Below is a quick-reference guide for resources to help activities across NAS Patuxent River properly dispose of unwanted or unused government property:
- To create an account and begin the required paperwork through Electronic Turn-in Documents (ETIDS), visit the Defense Reutilization and Marketing Office (DRMO) website at www.dispositionservices.dla.mil.
- The DRMO for Pax River is located at Fort Meade; phone 301-677-3638
- Hard drives must be properly destroyed. To dispose of computers and other electronic equipment such as scanners and copiers, contact your command IT Specialist
- To dispose of scrap wood, contact Lt. Sonny Rowland, Public Works, 301-995-1817
- To dispose of scrap metal, contact the Pax River Recycling Center, 301-342-1509
- The Property Disposal Office at Pax River, Building #604 on Whalen Road, is open 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday only; closed 11 a.m. to noon for lunch. All turn-ins are by appointment only and must be accompanied by approved ETIDS paperwork. Call Mark or Shelly at 301-342-1868 or 301-342-4687 for more information.